Thursday, February 21, 2008

Missing In Action

I am still alive and kicking! I've just been too busy since Christmas doing to write about the doing. Just a few highlights:

I taught a Human Body class for my homeschool group. We covered the major body systems in one day!

human body, homeschool, bone

That was one big femur! Unfortunately, I can't find any pictures of the cow heart dissection.

I also taught a sewing class. We made Valentine table runners. Three of the ladies had never sewn before. They were amazing, and their projects were fabulous. Again, unfortunately, I have no pictures of their projects. I have to remember to take pictures of things!

This is the one I made for my grandma before the class. (Ignore the badly-needs-repainting table.)

Valentine, runner, quilt, fabric, sewing

These are just a very few of the things I've been up to. I could go on about learning washing machine repair, the apron I made for my grandma, my mom and grandma's two week visit, etc, etc. I guess I just need to post regularly instead of waiting two months!

No comments: