Monday, November 3, 2008

I guess I'm not very good at keeping up a blog! February was my last post? Really? OK, so I'll try to keep up a little better.

So instead of rehashing old stuff, let's just start fresh. Halloween! The costumes got finished in time. Thankfully! Grace was a mermaid. Grace has been talking about being a mermaid for months, so there was no other option.

halloween costume, mermaid

Sorry for the red eye and blurriness. I got this new camera, and I can't find the stupid instructions. It's supposed to be better than my old camera (which someone stepped on and broke!), but I think I'm just camera illiterate.

Halloween

Chelsea decided to be a lollipop and made this herself. Eric wanted to go as a cup of Starbucks coffee. So I drew the logo on posterboard and added fiberfill for the foam. So I guess he's really a latte! Fraser is a mad scientist; although, he got called a nerd and a geek. Chelsea's friend Lauren went as a Greek goddess.

Brianna and her fiancee, Michael, planned their costumes all year. They went as Max and a Wild Thing from the Maurice Sendak book, Where the Wild Things Are. They did a great job. I'm so proud!

Bri and Michael

That's it for costumes this year! Except I'm thinking about making American Indian costumes for the kids to wear to Pilgrim's Place this year. If I have time!

Off I go to plan my history and astronomy classes for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think its really cool that you really like making costumes. My firends and I are planing to be characters from where the wild things are. im going to be Max so do you think you can give me some tips on how to make him?????


thanks, Milo

eRiNsZ said...

Thanks coz i got the idea to make little mermaid costume for my sportday school